The event, held at the club's History Museum, was organized by former president Manel Sànchez. The gathering brought together fifty people, including former mayor Joan Cornet, sports councilor Anjo Valentí, and current president Lluís Bassiana. Players from different eras also attended to remember the transition.
“"When we entered the City Council, we found an institution without resources. We knew the move would be complicated, but time has proven us right."
The Pujolet field hosted the club from 1925 to 1985. The first match at the Congost was played on September 10, 1985, against Terrassa. During the ceremony, the Catalan Football Federation presented a commemorative plaque to mark the club's 120-year history.




